Ner Halayla Chapter - Bat Yam
The chapter was established in 2012. There are currently 58 members from the city and its environs.
Members meet at a club in Bat Yam, twice a month and sometimes weekly for interesting lectures on various subjects and workshops, as well as having enjoyable parties before the holidays, and an end of the year a trip for all our volunteers. As well they go to shows and on trips together.
The chapter members are active in several projects to aid the community:
- The coffee and discussion "Café Siach" project for Women at Risk, in cooperation with the Municipal Welfare Department. This also includes taking care of their children while the mothers are at the meeting.
- Branco Weiss Breakfast Club,
- Sadot project with 4 schools to bring parents and children closer.
- Volunteering at the Wolfson Hospital Neonatal Department,
- There are bazaars and once a year there is an evening event and bazaars to fundraise for our projects and for Hadassah Hospital
- Partnerships with other local associations for community projects.